- The £50.00 p.a. hosting fee is not negotiable. It does not include support to make alterations to your email, for data recovery or for setting up additional features. further support is available but is chargeable.
- On or after your anniversary you will be billed £50.00 for the next 12 month period.
- Virtual Riders (VR) takes no responsibility for 3rd party software, content backups or liability for your domain.
- Additional support and training will be possibly subject to extra charges which will always be fair and a reflection of the service provided.
- Having a VR hosted website entitles you to all the benefits of being a VR member and you will be placed on the VR emailing list.
- Either party may terminate the website offer with 30 days notice. Failure to pay the £50.00 fee after the anniversary date will result in the website being deleted. The domain however will remain in the organisations ownership for as long as it is registered after which it can be renewed by the organisation.
- Running your website rests with you but VR will attempt to support you in all aspects of ICT. Additional charges may arise.
- Whilst open to everyone VR reserves the right of refusal on the grounds of abuse fairness and ethics.
- Any perceived breach of English law identified on the website will result in its closure.
Content View Hits : 35383