How it Works
- You contact us. We speak to you, answer your questions and go through any details.
- You decide on your domain name (e.g. yourdomain.org.uk—we only register .org domains ) and complete the form we give you. We register it in your (organisation) name to your address and then set up your web space.
- You decide on the template, logos and colours you want for your website and then get together some basic content in the form of a few pages. You consider the structure of your site.
- We then provide you with a free training session and with you, get the site up and running. We then set up some basic email accounts and show you how to do it yourself.
- Then we pass over the relevant user names and passwords which give you total control of the web site and email (as well as a host of other features).
- We will offer ongoing support to ensure that any hiccups and problems along the way are ironed out and we keep in touch to support all your IT queries and help with your future development.
- The domain is yours from day one. After 12 months we will charge you £50 for keeping the website space and email addresses. This is not compulsory.